I hope this is the correct place to report a Jira bug! I create a lot of bugs and noticed this small error when creating a subtask off of a story. Thank you and please let me know if this is the incorrect place to report 
*+Actual+*
When creating a subtask from a story, after selecting 'Create Subtask', if you select anything from the dropdown that's not "sub-task" (i.E. Story Bug or Technical Task), and then create, when the modal opens, the issue type has defaulted back to 'Sub-Task'
*+Expected+*
The selected input should retain when the modal is open. if I selected 'Story Bug' from the dropdown while on the actual story, when the modal opens, 'Story Bug' should be selected instead of sub-task.
*+Repro Steps+*
1. Navigate to a story
2. Create a subtask
3. On the dropdown under 'subtasks', select technical task or story bug
4. Enter in something into the 'What needs to be done?' field and create
5. When modal opens, observe issue type is still listed as a sub-task

