Hey all,
I am stuck in a very weird situation where I am unable to see ticket in different boards in same project.
1. Project has 3 boards (backlog, ad-hoc, weekly). Backlog and ad-hoc are kanban based and weekly is sprint.
2. We add label and component "Ad-hoc" in tickets created in Ad-Hoc board and add label "Weekly" in the tickets in board "Weekly".
The board filter I have applied on Weekly board is below
```project = MyTeam AND (labels = standup OR labels = weekly) AND ("Due Date" < startOfWeek(7d) OR "Due Date" < startOfWeek(-1d)) ORDER BY Rank ASC```
But when I add "Weekly" label in the tickets in "Ad-Hoc" board they do not show up in the Weekly board, they only show up in the Ad-Hoc board. I have tried different variances of the filter but with no luck.
The main purpose is to pick up ad-hoc tasks from "Ad-Hoc" board to our Weekly board so we can estimate our sprint story points and optimze on this
Regards.