When a user logs a request. I physically have to go on to Jira and see what has been raised.
I want to be able to receive whatever has been raised by email.
Is this possible?
Yes its possible. you can set it up in the notification scheme associated with the project.
thank you @Krishnanand Nayak I was having a look at this.
So for example, If I as a service desk agent receive a notification, I can ensure another email address receives a notification?
yes. Here are the options to pick regarding who gets the notification:
hi @Krishnanand Nayak thank you for your response.
I entered in an email address and it worked as I was receiving notifications. however, now that I have entered a new email address it does not seem to work. is there a reason that this would not work anymore?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.