I would like to track how much time any type of issue spends in each of our issue statuses.
For example to answer the question: how much time does an average issue type = 'Bug' with the priority = 'Blocker' spend in the status = 'New' (and 'Registered' and 'In development', et cetera). I also need to keep track of the total time any ticket spent between entering the system as a 'New' ticket, and leaving the system with any of the 'Closed' statuses (such as 'Invalid' or 'Works for me' or 'Fixed' et cetera).
Can anybody point me to the right JQL documentation, or perhaps even share some of the code they use to run such a report in their Jira Cloud environment?
Frankly I'm a bit surprised this report isn't a standard feature of Jira. It's quite important to keep track of this stuff to improve the level of service offered year on year and find out which areas need the most improvement. I can only find addons for which I have to pay an extra subscription fee. But I guess it's possible to make this report myself? I've got no idea how, unfortunately.