We are starting to pilot the Jira mobile app and notice we can't seem to find the "Create Another" check mark option that is available on the site create form. Is this functionality not available?
Thank you
I guess this is not available. Mobile app would not be 100% same as desktop version. There would be many differences (especially on the initial phase of development). The purpose is to do basic stuff and maybe later add more functionality that people used not on app.
Let's hope they add it soon. It's literally the only thing holding me back from using the app.
That's correct. This feature is currently not available on mobile. I have created an issue in our backlog to consider this feature in the future.
Thanks for the request!
Hi Jeff, Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I want to deep dive more about what you're trying to do, what want to get out of the app and what's blocking. I'd love to talk to you directly, if you have some time. Please email me at rmagpantay@atlassian.com if you're interested and we can go from there.Kind Regards,Rayen MJira Cloud Mobile Product Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.