Hi. Why can't I import issues with .csv? I have all admin rights in site and project, I map "summary" field, but the "next" button is not active.
Hi @Евсин Михаил
Either cloud is experiencing a problem right now in which case I’ll say just raise a ticket with atlassian cloud support but before then, uncheck the button next to the field and see if the next button works.
Let me know how it goes
Hmm, when I put Enter on this page I got this
Maybe it's a problem with translation of "Summary" field.
I raised a ticket with atlassian cloud support, will wait.
It could indeed be a translation problem because summary should be required for all issues.
When I test in my instance, it works just fine as seen here:
I will suggest if you can afford it, switch your personal language to English and perform the import or check in an existing issue what the expected Summary field is meant to be like.
If all these are correct then let us wait for Atlassian support.Cheers.
Yeah! It's definitely translation error. I switched to english and all works fine. Thank you for answers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.