Hi All,
I am currently working on setting up a new JIRA Cloud instance to "silo" my team from the rest of the organization. I currently have 2 projects (1 Jira Software project, 1 Jira Service Desk Project) in my existing Jira instance that I've invested a lot of time configuring, mainly the Jira Software project. I would like to migrate my project's settings, content, configuration, etc into my newly created Jira instance. All of the documentation I have seen seems to be for Jira Server, although I hope that's not the case.
For additional clarity, I do not want to back up my entire Jira instance, as too much data lives there that is irrelevant to me. Furthermore, we can't afford to bring down our Jira site for that long during the export/backup process.
Please offer any support or information to help with this Jira Cloud project migration process.
Thanks in advance,
Kyle.