We have an organization of a little over 100 employees.
When I link Google Apps with Confluence, is it possible to only have a subset of Google Apps users be able to sign into Confluence? (Maybe 5-10)
Can't you limit this through the G Suite admin console?
I'm not sure. I have not tried linking Google Apps with Confluence yet because I wouldn't suddenly want my entire organization to have access to it (or get a notification about Confluence).
You just need to create a group in G Suite - then when you connect to G Suite from Confluence, just sync that group. Alternatively, I believe you could use the new SAML SSO support in Cloud and just limit from G Suite the users who can use it.
Wondering the same thing. I've got about 75 Google apps users, but only about 15 of us use Confluence. I don't want to pay for more Confluence users by integrating, is @Jeffrey Wen's question solved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.