I'm getting an error (cannot read property 'hideFooter' of undefined) in all.js while initializing iframe in my jira plugin. Local scope seems to miss the whole jira context.
I have the same issue, in both all.js and all-debug.js files served from https://connect-cdn.atl-paas.net
I see the same problem. If I create a minimal example using the recommended DOM according to Atlassian's JavaScript documentation the error still shows up.
<html><head> <script src="https://connect-cdn.atl-paas.net/all.js"></script></head><body> <div class="ac-content"> <p>Hello World</p> <div id="your-id-here"> <p>Addon content goes here</p> </div> ...this area reserved for our resize sensor divs</body></html>
Running that example in my browser will give me a
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hideFooter' of undefined at all.js:82
Same here trying to add a plugin admin page
I'm seeing this as well, but for Confluence macros.
all.js is intended to be loaded in an app iframe on a Jira or Confluence page only.
Loading all.js in a separate web page, outside of those products will not work (by design) and result in the error you see above.
I'll look at updating our docs and error message to be more helpful in this scenario
The file was being loaded inside an iframe, but it was nested inside an iframe within and iframe by mistake. It took quite a while to discover the root cause due to the lack of a clear error, however, so any updates you could make to that would surely be helpful in the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.