Hi everyone,
I've been tasked with building an integration between ServiceNow and JIRA. I'm getting the following issue when sending a POST to JIRA from ServiceNow.
- RESPONSE: {"errorMessages":["No content to map to Object due to end of input"]}
From my understanding this seems to be an issue with the JSON but I can send exactly the same JSON to JIRA from Postman and it works perfectly. Any and all help will be appreciated.
Here's a link with the same question posted onto the ServiceNow Community site. It has a bit more information including scripts and JSON.
https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_question&sys_id=0511a591dbde3b00e0e80b55ca9619e6
Thanks for the help,
Mike.
REST Endpoint
https://[company].atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/issue
JSON -This same JSON was sent to the endpoint above using postman and worked perfectly. I also aimed my script at the postman mock server and that also returned a response.
{
"fields":{
"customfield_10031":"[company].service-now:8d2c88e3db1df78060319ee3db9619c0",
"customfield_10033":"INC0001032",
"description":"Description 2",
"issuetype":{
"name":"Bug"
},
"priority":{
"id":"4"
},
"project":{
"key":"STES"
},
"summary":"Short description"
}
}