Trying to follow directions on how to archive confluence spaces on the cloud (https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/archive-a-space-724764817.html)
Not applicable. Can someone help me here?
Thanks
What are you trying to achieve?
Uh....Trying to archive a space in confluence using the cloud version.
I just followed those steps in my own Cloud instance and they work.
What step are you getting stuck at?
And are you the space administrator for this space?
For Cloud?
I do not see a cog icon anywhere after selecting the space name in the side bar, but I do have a way to select space settings (not space details as referenced, and not within the overview section). Not exactly as the instructions state. Within space settings, there is no status drop-down and no Archived anywhere. I believe the instructions are for on-prem and not for cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.