searching in the web and all over the places I did not really find a solution on how to migrate my data from Basecamp 3 to Jira Cloud.
The CSV option is painful and not really working easily. The 10 min migration time now ended up in 4hr investigation and reading with the result... data is still not in Jira.
I have these HTML folder structure Export with 11 GB or an csv with 68 K, both of it were not really successfully imported. Apparently I feel frustrated without a "smart" solution.
Is there anybody who could give me a helping hand on this?
With all the reading it looks like Jira Cloud cannot import the same way like Jira Server.
For Jira Server I saw the "importer" .... and for cloud?
Yes I read the thread from 2018, with the hope there is a change and another hint since then or a tool provided by Atlassian.