I have groups in G Suite. I create same groups in Jira. But! When I sync this groups from Atlassian's adm. menu - users don't appear in JIRA's groups. How can I setup this synchronization?
Hi Sergey,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!Currently, when syncing GSuite on Jira it will sync users from that group and create their accounts in Jira. The group won't show in Jira, only the users. Then you will have to manually add the users to the groups in Jira. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-152Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Ok, thank you. Hope this will be done soon
I'm the product manager for Atlassian's G Suite integration. I'm looking to connect with customers who have used the Gsuite integration in the recent past. Would you be open to chatting with me and some other members of my team?
Thanks!
Narmada
Product Manager, Atlassian
Hi
I would also very much appreciate this feature beeing implemented soon. I would like to manage the tool access (with groups) only on google and not have to do any manual configuration on the atlassian side.
I would also very much like if the foto of the users get synced too.
Regards
Matthias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.