We have Kanban boards set up for all our projects, where project managers will enter all the tasks etc. that are required to be completed. Using labels, these are then pushed into the development teams agile boards where they work through the tasks as required.
We are engaging some external developers for certain projects where we are at capacity with internal developers. I have created a single user for the contractor, and a new agile project specific to the contractor.
I want to be able to assign tasks from the project kanban boards to the contractor and in-turn they appear in the contracts board. In turn, preventing them from seeing all our other projects.
It seems, to make this work I need to edit the permission scheme and give the contractor group access to browse the project and issues, which in-turn obviously gives them visibility of the project even if they are not in entered onto the people access page.
Just wondering if anyone might have some tips on how to achieve this so the contractor can see assigned tasks in their project, from other projects without seeing the parent project?