Is the feature to export a ticket into a Word document no longer there?
I think they removed the MS features both Word and Excel have been removed. Support was notably quiet on this topic. And the documentation has no reference to this feature any longer. Too bad. I used that feature quite often to communicate with business folks who were not on Jira.
It's still there, in the export menu.
Unless you're looking in a Next-gen project.
I'm seeing it on the search results but not within a ticket itself. I am not seeing an exports menu either.
The exports menu is still near the top right of the issue view, a rectangle with a down-arrow out of it.
But not for Next-gen issues in the new issue view.
It's not on there.
The excel downloads went away a while ago, replaced by the CSV, as there was so many people demanding CSV and Atlassian don't want to develop both. (There's a discussion to be had about how bad the CSV exports are and are nowhere near as good as the old Excel one, and another why so many people didn't get that "download Excel and use 'save as CSV'" actually worked fine)
The Word export is still there, just not as a link in the new view.
Thanks, I think its gone altogether from the cloud version. Not sure how to change the view to classic view in order to get the feature. I'll just adapt to the new reality.
That screenshot is from Cloud - it is still there. Just not in the new view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.