I wanted to set up a Project with issues that focused on the Primary/Secondary fields and not the comments. Is this possible in Jira Software?
Hi Bryant - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Not sure that I am following your question - specifically, "issues that focused on the Primary/Secondary fields". Can you be more specific?
Hi! Ok, for example, I create a Story, add several fields. When I create a new issue using that Story the Comment section dominates the issue view and the fields I added only pressed up on the Right side. I want the fields to be front and center and Comment section on the Right. Pic attached, I basically just want to swap the Comment section and Field section.
Take a look at this previous question and see if they helps shed any light on it.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-make-a-custom-field-display-on-the-main-part/qaq-p/961249
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.