Hi. How can I use filters on board in business project? There is no settings in it.
Jira Software (Cloud).
Correct. The business project boards are simple and follow the status. There are no quick-filters for them.
Does it means that I can't hide old issues?
Is there any plan to support filter modifications in the future ?I would like to add my own filter in the board view.
Have you received any inputs or updates about this. I do see the value in many of this projects, but I would like to be able to configure a filter to bring the issues from various projects into the business projects. Have any of you been able to do so?
Good day, want to know more about any update related to this, currently is there a way to filter in business project board by using a certain field from the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.