Hello forum
Since some days one of my macro (which should get back several tickets in an Excel file in order to set some stats and graphics), doesn't run any more and I don't found root cause ! Please is there is someone who could help me ?
Below an axtract of my source code :
Set oJiraService = New MSXML2.XMLHTTP60
With oJiraService
.Open "GET", jqlQuery, False
.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/json"
.setRequestHeader "Accept", "application/json"
.setRequestHeader "Authorization", "Basic ..."
.send
sOutput = .responseText
sStatus = .Status & " | " & .statusText
End With
The token API for authorization is not written here of course :-) and variable jqlQuery is a string which represent query to get back my ticket depending several criterias.
So, when my macro execute this part, it isn't seen with correct authentification, seen as an unknown user... Consequence is : not possible to get back result...
When I execute same query on Postman, no problem, I get back my result normally. When I copy past my query in Chrome browser, it runs normally. When I copy past my query in private Chrome window, I have same error message saying tha user is not known...
I really don't understand why it doesn't run any more and moreover this same source code runs perfectly in another PC than mine...
Is there someone who have already seen that and could help me ? I guess that something is "broken" on m PC but I really don't know what... Do you have an idea ?
Thanks by advance
Lolo