I want to install an add-on, I am administrator, but I don't have the Administrator menu top bar in order to access the add-on/plugin menu.
is it normal?
Cloud has the menu to the left side of the screen, with very different looking options to Server's top menu.
Nonetheless, there is a "Jira settings" icon in there, which you can follow to "add ons" and then "manage apps" or "find new apps"
I have tried that, I don't see any add-on entry in the menu. If I click on Apps, I am headed to the Apps browser, not to the plugin/add-on installation screen.
This is what I want to do :
I am sorry, I said "add ons", I should have said "apps" - it's low down the list in your first screen shot.
However, I notice that you're reading instructions for a server install of an app. You can not install Server apps on Cloud, and the installation method is different - you still need to go to "manage add-ons", but you won't be messing around with licences.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.