Keep seeing "failed to retrieve user"
A bunch of my issues are suddenly gone,
@Mayer Lench
I can see you already have a support request open for this and therefore you already got this information, but I am pasting a summary of the answer in here as well in case other users are searching for information about the same issue:
You were affected by an issue that caused intermittent errors to be returned and that was impacting some Atlassian Cloud customers. The issue has now been resolved. For further details you can review: https://jira-core.status.atlassian.com/incidents/gvjj0kt2frfn For the future, in case of similar or very urgent issues, I would advise to check the Atlassian StatusPage or open a support request from: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
You were affected by an issue that caused intermittent errors to be returned and that was impacting some Atlassian Cloud customers.
The issue has now been resolved. For further details you can review:
For the future, in case of similar or very urgent issues, I would advise to check the Atlassian StatusPage or open a support request from: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.