I was creating a card and after I've created it, this started happening
Amazon AWS is having problems today according to downdetector and Jira appears to be using AWS.
I believe this is affecting everyone where I work.
It is also occurring for us, looks like some kind of disconnect on the Jira servers. It's working now for us might give it a few minutes and refresh to see if the fix gets pushed out to you.
Ok, I just wanted to make sure that wasn't just with me.
Looks like whatever it was has already resolved itself. Try refreshing now.
Maybe. I saw issues an hour ago or so but they went away then a coworker pointed out this issue and I confirmed it....and then I reported it to someone else and it had cleared again.Would be nice to get an update on what happened.
Still not working for me
mine is semi working now, if I open a ticket it shows correctly but on the board or searching its incorrect
Was there ever a confirmed fix for this? I just started experiencing it this morning.
I'm still experiencing this. Its getting worse over the last few days. Is there an official issue logged with JIRA yet?
I'm also seeing this issue as of this week.
It still happening across all our projects....any one has a clue on when this issue will be resolved?
Just started seeing it this AM.
I've submitted a support request with screenshots.
We just started experiencing this today as well. After logging out and back in, the issue went away. YMMV.
This magically fixed itself the other day. I clicked on a ticket (no different than I had been doing all day) and all of the user data suddenly populated throughout the board. Will be good when the root cause is identified and resolved.
Is there an update to this yet? Is anyone still seeing the issue?
I'll see if I see the issue today. The response I received to my ticket to support was that it was a known incident and to monitor the status page at https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/. I see an incident on July 31 which says it was resolved. I had looked at it before I submitted the ticket and didn't see it then. I'm wondering if this is intermittent, given that it also seemed to have happened on the 24th.
We'll see.
Just happened to me again. Not fixed. I let support know.
I am seeing this issue now in the create issue screens.
Its getting worse for me. It has something to do with updates they are making for GPDR compliance.
This is an issue today. I can't see assignees, reporters, commentors, or even @mentions. Please fix.
Same here...
I'm running into the same issue -
Same here, might be a similar problem.
Happening on our account today as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.