Hi, I would like to insert an image in a JIRA ticket rather than including it as an attachement.Is there any way I can do this?
Thanks in advance
Daniel
Hello !
I think you have to include your image as an attachment to be able to insert it in any field using "Images & images" icon.
Hi Thomas,
I don't have an "images & Images" icon or option anywhere. How would I be able to gain access to it?
Hi !
I get this when I try to add a description to a ticket.May you insert a screenshot when you want to do the same?
This is what I get when logging a ticket. I would like to be able to include images in the body as when viewed as an attachment it ruins the reading flow
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.