Hi and please can you let me know the report that I run to see all time logged by all users against Jira tickets for all projects I have running, for last week, Monday 17th through to Sunday 23rd June
i use an addon for this - Time Reports for Jira cloud
Sorry - not paying an additional $10/m for something that should be at my finger tips and included in what I already pay for this SaaS product.
certainly understand the desire for free option. consider looking into:
Jack - hi and thanks - in fact we have our own code 'app-let' that does this and TBH I did not know that an 'App Market Place' existed within / along side Jira, i'll investigate. But I go back to where I started here, I am surprised that this is not a standard Jira report. Or is the model now to offer a basic service and then make additional monies via the App Market Place - all good if so, I was not aware. Many thanks for your feedback to date - kind regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.