I added a custom Status ("to be invoiced" in In Progress) but when I display the status in my crum board. It only shows "In Progress" as status even when I selected "to be invoiced".
ok. after playing around with the card layout I found that the "Status" was missing.But there doesnt seem to be an option to display them in the style of status category (colored and with borders)
Hi @Leonido Gebhard
I'm not totally sure from your description what is / isn't working with this, so I'll just mention a few items to check.
If the answer is no to any of these, it could well be the problem
Hi @Warren
Thank you. They are showing now. I just wanted them to look like the other statuses (colored and with borders)
It sounds like your board doesn't have a column for "To Be Invoiced"
If you create a column for that, then it will inherit a colour for that based on the statuscategory of the status's assigned to the column - for example on ourboard here, we have blue for in progress and in test and to be merged - as the statuscategory of those are in progress
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.