A few months ago, our company began using AgileCraft and Jira.
A couple of weeks ago, when I first started using Power BI to connect with Jira, the following Power Query URL would successfully import Jira CSV data into the Power BI dataset:
https://jira.mycompany.com/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-csv-current-fields/12611/SearchRequest-12611.csv
A few days ago, for reasons unknown, the Power BI Power Query stopped working, i.e. rather than importing Jira CSV data it began importing an (unprocessable) HTML "file".
I have spent several hours attempting to solve this issue (using many different tips from this community site) to no avail. While troubleshooting this issue using Power BI, I wondered whether or not the latest Power BI version (June 2019) caused the URL to "break".
For that reason, I used Excel 2016's Power Query, using the same CSV URL, and the results are the same: imports an HTML "file".
When I use the CSV URL with my browser (Chrome or Edge), the CSV file opens/downloads successfully.
Interested to learn if others have recently experienced this issue and, if so, how it was fixed.