I have been using JIRA API to get Data.These much days ,I was able to access API using email as username and password .Now when I try to call API, it returns 401 unauthorized error. As per
https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens
I tried to create API token but https://{domian}.atlassian.net/mange/api-tokens return Dead link. Could you please let me know how to create token or is there any other way to login via API.
Hi @Nisha_PugalPetra_Perumal ,
I am not sure I understand correctly the issue in here. However, in order to create an API Token that then you will use to authenticate REST API calls against your instance you have to go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens and not https://{domian}.atlassian.net/mange/api-tokens.
Also, in case you have already done this an it does not work, can you kindly try to authenticate a REST API call like the one provided in example and paste the output in here (please remember to hide the sensitive data like in below example):
curl -D- -u xxxxxxxx@atlassian.com:xxxxxxxxxxxx https://xxxxxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/projectHTTP/2 200 server: AtlassianProxy/1.15.8.1vary: Accept-Encodingcache-control: no-cache, no-store, no-transformcontent-type: application/json;charset=UTF-8strict-transport-security: max-age=315360000; includeSubDomains; preloaddate: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:26:43 GMTatl-traceid: af596f516b1ca785x-aaccountid: 557057xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-arequestid: a431fbf3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xss-protection: 1; mode=blocktiming-allow-origin: *x-content-type-options: nosniffset-cookie: atlassian.xsrf.token=BAL3-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Path=/; Secure {"expand": "description,lead,issueTypes,url,projectKeys,permissions","self": "https://xxxxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/project/10301","id": "10301",....[removed]....
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.