The ondemand version of confluence is set to an incorrect time zone, so comment date/times are off.
Hi Jonathan, it's possible that you just need to adjust the time zone within your user profile settings.
I hope it helps.
Cheers
Hi, we attempted this but the timing globally is still off even for that account. We migrated the data from a hosted install of confluence.
You mean that you migrated the data to a self-hosted instance (not hosted by Atlassian), is that correct? In case yes, one other things that may be occuring is that you have the wrong time zone difinition in your server.
If can be solved with the property -Duser.timezone as described in this KB.
Exactly we migrated from an internally hosted instance to Atlassian hosted solution. Our internally hosted solution has 'US/Eastern' under system info, which is correct. I believe the Atlassian hosted solution is incorrect, but I am unable to change this property on my end right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.