I want to keep my sprint boards, custom fields, custom issue types, etc. Not the actual issues from the project I am trying to clone. Just the schema.
There are several apps that will allow you to do this. I have used Scriptrunner in the past to accomplish this although I know of other apps that can do this but I have never used them. You can checkout additional apps in the marketplace. You can also do is with a lot of overhead by creating a blank project with all your settings exporting it an importing it every time, not recommended.
Awesome, thank you!
@Brant Schroeder Do you know if copying a project settings in Jira Scriptrunner Cloud works as well? I know the Scriptrunner Server version has a built-in script for copying a project settings but I haven't seen one for the cloud version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.