This is in the issue page itself. Not in an Agile board. I also can't use the Rank to Top and Rank to Bottom menu items. I don't get an error message or any indication that it's not working.
And now it's working again. I didn't make any changes so why it's fine now is a mystery to me.
You need edit permissions on the subtasks and the parent story. Do you have both?
Thanks Jobin, I have Administrator priviledges on our JIRA system. So, I should have the necessary permissions. It must be something else.
Administrator permission doesn't guarantee you Edit rights. Are you seeing the "Edit" option when you are on the issue and in the subtasks? If so, it might be something else.
I do see the Edit button. I made a test edit just to be sure and my changes were accepted. I then tried to re-order sub-tasks but I couldn't do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.