I have a client who is looking to put a character limit on the content that can be inputted by the end user on a Confluence page, specifically in table cell within a table. (Imagine a page that looks like a form but is actually a table formatted to look like a form. They would like to place a character limit on that cell). I’d be happy to know if there is anyway to do this (natively or even with a plug-in). Based on my findings and research, it’s not promising which didn’t surprise me. I’ve been looking at plugins that might do this sort of thing and also focusing on plugins that create forms since form functionality is what is being asked for here and likely the better approach. Between the 2 of those not as much luck as I had hoped at anything that will limit text input. Any suggestions?