Hi, I've been trying to get a knowledge base up and running, but I'm finding that the documentation is so often outdated or misleading. I'm suspecting that there may be a setting of some sort that's "hiding" the settings I'm seeing in the documentation.
For example, I just tried to change the font size in stylesheets, but on my look and feel page, there's only an option for PDF stylesheets.
As another example, I can access panels and a wide variety of macros when editing a template, but when editing regular pages it seems that the majority of macros are no longer available.
I even tried to extend stylesheet permission to Space Admins by following instructions in the documentation. The pathway listed to get to Security Configuration was incorrect, and once I did get there, I couldn't even check the box.
I'm the only user on the site, and I just added myself to every available group. Is there a setting of some sort that's causing all these constant problems, or is this just how it is with Confluence?