When I go to the following link from the Restore page in JIRA I receive a 404 error -
https://mysite.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
If I go directly to the Backup Manager it says that I need to convert the next gen projects before I can back up.
I'm trying to copy from one cloud account to another cloud account. Is there a better way to do this?
Hi @[deleted],
If you want to backup a Cloud instance and restore the backup into another Cloud instance then there is no need to convert the next-gen projects. That's something that is only needed if you need to export a backup for Jira Server since there are no next-gen projects in there:
For further details you can refer to the below documentation pages for Jira Cloud:
In case this is not helping please provide more details or a screenshot (or both).
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.