Hello, I've installed a while ago new Jira on atlassian.com and now I'm trying to install czech language add-on. I have followed this article in documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Installing+Add-ons , "Installing by file upload" chapter.
I don't see any button called "Upload add-on", only "Build a new add-on", nothing more but on localhost I see that button. What am I doing wrong? Can someone tell me how to upload it manually, please? Thanks
Hello there,
Uploading plugins is a Restricted Function in Atlassian OnDemand, so unfortunately you wont be able to do it. The only available languages in OnDemand are English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
Hope this information helps!
Regards,Marlon
Thank you for respond. It's sad that we can't add our language.
You can't install new plugin in JIRA onDemand. It is possible only in downloaded version.
I have same issue... Can someone tell us, what are we doing wrong?
I cant upload and addon either, the link does not exist, I am trying to install agile cards. I have the downloaded version however I have imported the trial versionfrom "on demand". Wonder if that could be releated?
On our OnDemand Confluence, we just activated (in Management-Add-on, settings -bottom of the page- ) the option:
"Enable private listing"
And the "Upload Add-on" link appeard.
That enables Atlassian Connect plugins to be added, not the type of plugins this question was orginally about.
Hello Michammis Pashidis,
After Enabling Private Listing, try to upload plugin.
You still can't add plugin on OnDemand JIRA.
I have tried it.
Please tell, where is Private Listing located ? I am not able to find.
Awesome dude
I am trying to evaluate Code2Flow for Confluence. It states to download, and then upload. I am unable to find a way to upload a file from my computer, that I just downloaded from Atlassian. Based on what I read here, the best I can do is "Enable Private Listing" which does not give me the ability to upload the file.
I may be missing something here but what a frustrating experience to try the product. It looked pretty good but now I'm just looking for a different product.
My best guess is that the same answer applies - you've got an add-on for Server, and you're trying to upload it on to Cloud. That's like trying to run a windows program on a Mac.
The "Upload Add-on" link appears, but upload of Quality Tiger .jar file is stack.
Upload for Computer is disabled.
@Nic Brough (Adaptavist) facing the same problem. i've installed add-on on local system and may be this is the reason i can't upload it on cloud.
i want jbehave for jira plugin , how should i add this plugin to my cloud ?
Ask the vendor to provide a Cloud version of it, and the link to it for "installation"
Enable development mode in your Jira instance under Gear Icon > Manage Apps > Settings
Gear Icon > Manage Apps > Settings
is there anyone who solve this problem?
I am finding this matter, but I cant...
There is nothing to "solve" here.
You do not add server apps to Cloud systems, it doesn't work that way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.