I've seen a number of different questions similar to this, but have had no luck in combining the various solutions into one that fits for me!
We have Issues within Epics (not storys), and capture costings/aggregated costings within the Issue. I'm trying to pull the aggregated costings for all Issues in an Epic, to give a total "cost" for the Epic. This is quite new to me so any help in triage would be greatly appreciated. The Epic is currently showing the field but not pulling the figures across the link.
This is what I've got:
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManager
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;
def componentManager = ComponentManager.getInstance()
def issueLinkManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager()
def cfManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
customField = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObject("customfield_11078");
def totalSP = 0
issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(issue.id)?.each {issueLink ->
if (issueLink.issueLinkType.name == "Epic-Story Link") {
def linkedIssue = issueLink.destinationObject
def SP = linkedIssue.getCustomFieldValue(customField) ?: 0
totalSP += SP
}
}
return totalSP
Many thanks,
Jamie