I have section 12. Troubleshooting and I want to add content not an attachment how do I do that
Hello Rodney and welcome to the Community!
We’re not entirely sure exactly what part of the product you’re attempting to work within so we’ll assume you discussing a Confluence page. With this said, if you need to edit a section of a Confluence page you should be able to edit the page and add content as needed. Assuming you have permissions to a page to complete this action.
If you find you don’t have editing permissions within a page we would suggest discussing with your application administrator to help resolve permission issues.
If you’re experiencing a different issue, could you please give us additional context around the issue? Including screenshots will also be helpful to understand what you’re working within.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.