Hello,
I just subscribed to the JIRA Software + Confluence Cloud offering (up to 5 users). I was looking at the configuration of Confluence and noticed 4 add-ons appear to be pre-installed when the Cloud environment is created, but no method to remove them. Here is what I saw:
PaidAddOnConfluence.jpg
I figured maybe I have to start the "Free Trial" (only option I really saw that made sense) which will then give me the option to remove the add-on. So I went to Gliffy and clicked "Free Trial" button. A lightbox appeared, telling me it is subscribing me to the add-on, then screen updated, saying I am now unsubscribed to the add-on and I need to resubscribe to use it.
SubscribeGliffy.jpg
To summarize, I have 2, well actually 3 questions:
- Is there a way to remove the pre-installed plug-ins?
- Why when I click "Free Trial" does the system now report that the add-on is unsubscribed when it has not been 30 days (less than 2 hours since I registered my cloud instance)?
- Why is the add-on Bob Switch Atlassian Add-ons - Advanced Tables title in a lighter font color?
BobSwitftAddOn.jpg
Thanks! And thanks again for offering the option of free cloud account!
I have shared this on all my social networks hihi.
Jeff