Hi,
I have a new project that is not displaying the option of "create linked issue" in the issue options in Jira cloud. It is present in other Service Desk project. I have done the following checks:
What am I meesing?
That is certainly odd and new. I know that the feature is sadly missing from the new Issue view and I have provided feedback on this. However all of my existing SD projects have this capability in the old issue view with one exception. That exception is a test Next-gen SD project I created.
Is it possible that the new project is NG? If not I have to wonder if there is a new change that has removed thus feature for new projects. I’m going to do a bit of research on a test instance I have access to.
Thank you for your help, I am afraid my project is not a DG project.
If you find anything interesting let me know. I will keep looking for the solution as well.
can you share the template you used for this new project? can you share a screenshot of the 'more' options in the old issue view?
This is how it looks my "more menu"
I have use an standard Kanban template for this project. I have a custom permissions settings. This is how it looks like:
Any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.