Hi,
Please share the steps to link web-based Jira Dashboard/Issue to Sharepoint.
-Madhukar
Hello Madhukar,
Thank you for contacting us!
I am not aware of any methods you can use to connect Jira Cloud and Sharepoint, and I personally have not seen this successfully done in the years I worked with Jira Cloud.
There are a few add-ons for Confluence, but not Jira, besides agosense.symphony, which is only possible with Jira Server.
Can you tell us exactly what you need to do between Jira Cloud and Sharepoint? There might be another solution besides linking the two together.
Regards,
Shannon
Shanon,
Thanks for Quick response
I would like to link my Jira Project Dashboard status to the Sharepoint site, so my counterpart and Customer can get an instant update on the project.
Thank you for explaining that. I'm not aware of what specifically would allow for that. There's a Sharepoint Connector for Jira Server, but the same does not exist for Cloud.
I was also able to find some connector page from Microsoft, but I am not aware of the requirements for this to work and if it would work with Cloud:
Another thing you could try is by getting in touch with an Atlassian Partner. They might be able to help get you set up with some sort of integration between Jira and Sharepoint.
Hello Shannon,
Am looking for the same integration. Was there any update in recent times ?
Either to upload jira dashboard to sharepoint or integration from web app like ( microsoft flow) with Jira server ( organization)
Thanks,
Sudesh
I am looking for a similar thing - I want to showcase issues(bugs) created on jira to other people in my organisation without them being able to edit in them. I want this to be as automated as possible. Is there a way to embed maybe a search query result on sharepoint from jira cloud? or can it be done somehow in teams?
For Teams you can include any URL on a tab; including any of your Jira dashboard. I could not find the same functionality for sharepoint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.