I accidentally closed current sprint and I don't see an option to re-open. Could someone help or redirect me to right direction?
Hi @Kalpesh Patel ,
you can reopen by navigating to sprint reports
Jira project > Reports > Sprint Report > Select the target sprint > click ellipses > reopen sprint
@Kalpesh Patel
Unfortunately once a Sprint is closed you can not re-open it. (Wrong I was able to find that a Sprint can be re-opened)
Best,
Fadoua
@shetty Thank you for the info! I was unable to reopen Sprints in the old days.
@Kalpesh Patelyes it looks like the way to reopen it is what @shetty described.
I learnt that I can reopen only if I am using 'Classic Old Version', I can't reopen if I am using 'New Advanced(next-gen) Version'. Thank you for your help @Tinker Fadoua @shetty
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.