Hi,
We have a main customer portal that refers as below:-
https://xyz.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
When the customer login, on the page to raise a request, he can see all our projects name and to raise the ticket on the project which we do not want him to see the other project name on the same page, I have tried couple of things here tried permission issues, browse project, but all seems to be Ok, if i remove Service desk customer - portal access from the browse project, it will remove the project from the main portal, but then i have problem with that project and no once can send the request on that project also. Need to know how can i setup this. We have almost more than 30 projects, Need help ASAP. as it is kind a urgent. I am attaching the screen shot also for reference. I have already posted the same problem before and worked all day but could not find the proper solution till now. This is really urgent for me. Let me know if some one can help me right away for this issue 
Thank you in advance
Regards
Muhammad Bilal