So I'm creating a confluence with lots of documentation and knowledge for training and reference within my company. I would like to have a page where employees can access this information who may not necessarily be Atlassian users.
Does Atlassian use Confluence to build their own documentation pages like what I see here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-cloud-documentation-home-941614888.html
How can I create a hub like this for my employees?
Hi, @Michael Arndt .
yes, you can. You should Setting Up Public Access.
and as you can see at each page of Atlassian Documentation - Scroll Viewport.
Is Scroll Viewport only for servers? Is that what Atlassian uses or just something that will accomplish the same thing.
I checked on market.place - it is really just on server or data center.
if you look at the bottom of the page, you can see that:
I see it now.
So as a Cloud user I'm out of luck?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.