Hi
In the old Jira admin I could go into a user and see what projects they had access to.
Now I can only see what groups they have access to.
Where can I see what projects a user has access to in the new Jira?
Thanks
Wendy
Hello Wendy,
Currently, it's not possible to see what projects a user has access to. For now, you can do it manually going project by project. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-61996Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
Regards,Angélica
Wow, that's crazy. One by One and since we can't archive old projects that just makes it even worse. It still blows my mind that a product like this lacks so many simple things. Stop working on advanced stuff and take care of some of these very simple things
Is this addressed? I still don't see an option to see user list with project association
I can't find one either 4/4/22
Found this question in 2023. Looks like they finally added it. Just open a specific user in the Directory. Then click on the ellipses next to the Jira Software product and click View Jira project roles.
This feature is available in Cloud under user details and next to the "Log in as user" feature.
Seems to be available for JIRA cloud but not on premise (we have both here).We have a rather large amount of data here (over 600 projects and in total 410k tickets since we installed JIRA here). It would be handy to have some tools to understand where users (and ex users) have permissions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.