Hi. I've tried to follow the Gitlab guide to integrate Gitlab with JIRA Cloud here: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/integrations/jira_cloud_configuration.html
Unfortunately the option the receive an API Token seems to be gone. How can I do this at with the current version of JIRA cloud or is this not possible anymore?
Hi @Klemens Muthmann
Even if the UI has been changed you can still create and manage API Tokens in start.atlassian.com by going to: Manage your profile > Security > API token
The direct link to get to the API Token page is:
For further details please see the API Token documentation page.
Let me know if this helps.
Cheers,Dario
Hi Dario,
How to get the Transition ids in the last field in the Gitlab?
And are there any more setting needs to be done.
Regards
SS
Hi @Satyajit Samal ,
I have never used Gitlab myself but I believe the below documentation page from GitLab might answer your question:
In case this does not help please provide as many details as possible about what you are trying to do.
Have a nice weekend.
Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.