Is Site-Admin a counted agent and a number of the licence-count.
If I start as site-admin a product mit 3 trusted users as service-desk-user, do I need to pay for 3 or for 4 agents?
Hi @Thomas Fechner ,
A site-admin or a Jira Administrator do not need to necessarily have Jira Service Desk application access. Therefore, if you remove the site-admin from the group that grants application access to Jira Service Desk (usually jira-servicedesk-users) you will pay for 3 licenses only.
However, please note that in order to be able to view and edit Jira Service Desk-specific features an administrator should be granted a Jira Service Desk agent license.
For more details you can refer to the below pages:
The same topic has also been discussed in the below Community threads:
Please let me know if this helps.
Cheers,Dario
And what about Trusted Users? I can´t disable Jira Service Desk access and they count like as additional agent.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.