Hello! Is it possible to expand the width of each column inside the Kanban board in JIRA? I have had a look inside Board Settings but can't see anything.
Hi @Sorcha Millican-Nagle
I don't believe that it's possible. The space remaining after the left "header section" is spread equally across the number of columns. You could work with part of the "header section" closed to maximise the space - the left square bracket ([) toggles opening and closing it, so try to close it if you haven't already done so.
This ticket JSWCLOUD-17368 was submitted in November 2018. Go to the ticket and vote for this issue.
This applies to next-gen products only. Is there one for classic?
Do you mean the sidebar that opens with the hamburger icon? If so, that does help! I know it's there but didn't really consider it.
I found this one. JSWCLOUD-17803
Awesome, voted!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.