I would like to display a transition screen based on the value of a custom field.If field is populated no screenIf field is empty display screen to populate required field.
Not out of the box. You need to create two transitions, one for when it is populated and one when it isn't. There will only be one visible.
Thanks for the response Joseph. Yes I have made this work with two transitions. With that method the transition has to have a unique name which makes sense. But the transition name is what is displayed in the workflow status selector. I was hoping that the selections in the workflow drop down would not change. Would the Misc Workflow Extension plug-in help with this issue? Thanks again for your help.
I don't know. I don't have that plugin. I uses JIRA Suite Utilities.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.