Hello all,
I'm having a strange issue on one specific project in my Jira Cloud instance where by if I type a comment on a ticket such as:
Hello @tester1, we found this issue yesterday.
It gets replaced with the following after posting:
Hello [~accountid:5ca4b79bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx], we found this issue yesterday.
How would I go about fixing this?
I have not yet run into this but am wondering if it has to do with recent changes to comply with gdpr. Here is an article on the changes. I just tested in my cloud instance and both new issue view and old issue view are displaying the user name. As best I can tell, once saved it should show user name.
Just curious, is it a new project recently created? Regardless of the answer, I don't have anything concrete to provide, but with Cloud issues the last few days...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.