Hi all,
at my place of work, we use Jira. Our department (50 people or so) has created a Jira project and we have multiple boards as "filters" or "views" for our perspective teams.
For my immediate team (support based) I have created a Kanban board so that me and my immediate team can log "tickets" for issues. This works for us but I cannot figure out (if possible at all) how or where to customize the fields specifically for my team's Kanban board and our requirements. The fields currently seem to be pre-determined, many of which we do not need. We would like to be able to create custom fields with custom field names or perhaps fields with drop down options...etc
I am thinking here along the lines of SharePoint lists, how you can create your own sharepoint list with your own custom fields and views whilst still being part of your teams "workspace".
Can Jira boards be used in a similar way?
cheers