I want to integrate JIRA with salesforce CRM.
Can it be done manually?
Is there any cost effective way to do so.
Also i want to know the free options available.
Hi @Shaikh Arif Mohd Mondal
What kind of integration do you want to do? I suggest you start by looking at the Marketplace for existing solutions that might fit your needs: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=salesforce
I believe some apps are free as well (not sure) but take a look first.
Hi @Shaikh Arif Mohd Mondal,
You may want to have a look on ServiceRocket's Connector for Salesforce and Jira here:
The connector has the ability to link, push and pull Salesforce information from/to Jira.
@Yamam Al Ghourani[ServiceRocket] @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ I am looking for free solutions.
I appreciate if you help me with that.
Hi @Shaikh Arif Mohd Mondal Do you have specific set of requirements for this integration? Do you want to sync the information or pull the list of clients from Salesforce to Jira. If you share some of yout expectations then I will try to give you some pointers.
The only free option I know there is available to integrate between Jira (which is only available in Jira Cloud) is the "CRM for Jira Cloud" connector which which allow you to automatically pull information from Salesforce based on the Reporter of a JSD ticket.
You can find more details for this app in this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/crm-for-jira-cloud-950809928.html
But this work on a "read-only" fashion, it will only pull data from Salesforce into Jira, meaning you won't be able to sync fields data between the two systems.
And if you're planning to develop an in-house solution to be able to sync data between both environments, I highly recommend you have a look at the Salesforce integration API docs (https://developer.salesforce.com/developer-centers/integration-apis/) and the Jira REST API docs (https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/rest-apis/)
Best regards,
Juan
Hey @Shaikh Arif Mohd Mondal
We're working with ZigiWave for some time now and they were able to help us with similar integration. Try reaching out to them at https://zigiwave.com/jira-software/ and they might be able to help you. They have an amazing integration portfolio and their implementation specialist and support team are one of the best! Good luck!
Regards,Kamen
Hi Shaikh,
Sinergify--A Salesforce Jira Connector, Try this.
I hope it helps.
Hello,
Does someone know if we can enable OData protocol in JIRA?
By enabling this will be really simple to configure external objects in Salesforce.
Thanks.
Regards,
Marcelo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.