Apparently, today JIRA got another uncalled for UX update, and now I cannot find how to change the issue status from the backlog view. There used to be buttons to do it yesterday. How do I change the issue status now?
Ok, I found a way to change the issue status now. Click the ... button in the top right corner and select "More actions":
Then, in the dialog that appears, click the drop-down box and select the workflow transition.
It's 3 extra clicks, and good luck to you if you don't remember which transition leads to which issue state, because there's no tooltip. A typical Atlassian UX "improvement".
Hi @Dmitrii Sapelkin ,
You may need to go to the issue view and transition the issue manually. If the status you are looking for is not present, there should be a drop down(in server this is called Workflow) that should be pressed and you can transition the issue directly from here.
Cheers.
Similar to the above image.
There is no dropdown for the status for me. The UI I see is not like the one on your screenshot. It looks like this now:
Run permission helper to make sure you have the appropriate permission.
It is weird that the transiton simply is not there.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.